Scott Tech USA offers a variety of cold press expeller sizes, as well as other equipment involved in the oil-producing process; from dryers, seed conditioners, extruders, filter presses, and conveyors. We have small lab-sized expeller units with a pre-press material capacity of up to 44 lbs/hour and other presses up to 2,200 lbs/hour.
If you have a larger or smaller need, we also make custom units per your specifications. The expeller presses come standard in stainless steel, but if your oil requirements are not for the food or beauty industry, the units are also available in carbon steel at a lower cost.
SCOTT TECH TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES
OVER MAJOR COMPETITORS
Key Benefits of Scott Tech’s Soy Processing Line
- Oil extraction rate is 12-16% on average.
- Verifiable lab test with 44-46% protein output in the cake meal.
- Scott Tech’s use of WEG or SEW helical gear motor designs are superior to belt-drive and pulley systems, such as:
- Belt drives do not handle the stress of large loads and will experience frictional loss over extended periods of processing time compared to gear drives.
- Gears can transmit a wide range of torque, while belts tend to slip at higher torque.
- Power loss with helical gears is only 4-5%, while belt drives have approx. 10-15% power loss.
- Belt drives have a lesser life and require more maintenance as compared to gear drives.
- Belt drives are not as safe for your employees as gear drives.
- No hammer mill required prior to extruding. You save money!
- Our larger extruders come with customized conveyor.
- Our larger expellers come with customized conveyor.
- Our “Continuous Decanting System” eliminates the need for a filter press or additional filtrations systems. You save money!
Our Product Line
Oil Containing Nuts & Seeds
Almonds, Brazil nuts, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, cotton seeds, hemp seeds, grape seeds, prickly pear seeds, pumpkin seeds, Salicornia seeds, sea buckthorn berries, sunflower seeds, soybeans, tomato seeds, and watermelon seeds, to name a few.
Scott Tech USA Associate Links
Consider Scott Tech Oil Expeller Equipment for Your Oil Source Solutions
If you can operate a washing machine, you can make ASTM biodiesel in our fully automated industrial-grade biodiesel processors. Springboard Biodiesel, LLC develops and manufactures biodiesel solutions.
A fine supplier of the BEST Commercial Hemp Products: Twines, Ropes, Webbing, Raw Fiber, Clothing, Viable Seeds and More… Located in California and Nevada.